Please adhere to these guidelines as you compose your posts:
- Keep on topic: posts should address the content of the article or other comments.
- Be concise: Posts cannot be longer than 300 words.
- Be additive: Your Knowledge posts should add to the learning presented in the discussion.
- Be positive: This is not a forum for criticizing or venting about the information presented. However, if you believe that something is wrong or misstated, then by all means please bring it to the attention of the Clinicians4u moderators /editors.
- Posts that do not adhere to these guidelines may be rejected at the moderator / editors’ discretion.
Do not post:
- One-word submissions
- Profane, obscene, sexually explicit, harsh, spiteful, discriminatory, or other inflammatory language
- Personal attacks on any participant or Clinicians4u staff member
- Text that promotes illegal or immoral conduct
- Comments that harass, threaten (including threats of legal action), or abuse other participants
- Political viewpoints not directly relevant to the story’s content
- Text written by someone else, except for short quotations from a published work (must include citations)
- Phone numbers, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, or any other personal information
Any form of “spam,” including advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations for other websites or companies